1952 Split Window Beetle
Body: 1952 "Crotch Cooler" Split Window Beetle
Engine: Original rebuilt engine
Suspension: Stock torsion bar front and rear
Wheel and tyres: Original 16" Steel Wheels
A wonderful example of a very rare Volkswagen Beetle
* Originally delivered to Luxemburg in May 1952 it was imported into Bulgaria in the 1960’s.
* The previous owner (a VW collector) acquired the car in 2002 from a person living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) where it had been in storage for a number of years. It then was stored until 2015 where a full nut and bolt restoration was carried out 2016. The car was intended to be a showpiece of the new business hence the high quality restoration.
* The current owner acquired the car in December 2017 and the car registered in the UK in March 2018.
* A birth certificate was obtained from Stiftung AutoMuseum Volkswagen confirming the car retains its original chassis and engine.
* Bulgaria papers included.